Eczema treatment :- Having disastrous eczema? I can better understand the pain and inflammation you must be bearing due to this inflaming ugly looking disease eczema. Who doesn’t want a skin without any shabby spot or scar, of course it is a dream of all that there won’t be any kind of spot on their body. Still if unfortunately you own any kind of skin disease it seems too disgusting that can’t be measured at any cost.
Seriously I can understand the pain, as of now the environment is getting too much polluted and there is pollution spread everywhere. All the skin disease which are found in huge amount are really caused of the pollution basically. Eczema is one of those disasters. Usually it is a group of a medical situation that comes out with the skin inflammation or irritation. Eczema can be seen in several types such as atopic eczema, atopic eczema etc.
Atopic is used for a group of diseases, which generate usually due to inherited tendency, which causes other allergic conditions as asthma and hay fever. Particularly this type can be seen among young children and infants. In the cases of infants, they outgrow it by one year and some sufferers keep on bearing the symptoms throughout their lives. Well, in most cases, the disease can be stopped with proper treatment.
So, don’t worry with steady and proper treatment you can get relief from this irritating disease soon. But before going through any cure we should know the symptoms of eczema & here we go with the symptoms of this burning disease.
In the very beginning of the disease, it starts with a rash appear which is highly itchy too. The affected areas look quite dry, thick and scaly and in fair skinned people these areas look reddish and later it become brown. In the people having dark complexion, it bothers pigmentation and makes the affected place lighter or darker.
So, if you too having such symptoms immediately go to a doctor and have a diagnose from there to clarify about your disease as it can be a signal of coming eczema or may be it is just a wrong assumption too. Now you must want to know the exact causes of this itchy disease, yes then we too are heading to find out some definite causes of eczema.
Undoubtedly, we have not got any exact cause of eczema yet, but still some studies have disclosed that fact that it is associated to an overactive response by one’s immune system to undiagnosed triggers. Additionally eczema can be seen among people coming into contact with harsh, rough and coarse things, thus this type of material can make skin itchy. Sometimes stress can make the condition worse than earlier. But Breathe! Because this is not a contagious disease, so it can’t be spread from one person to another.
Well, there are several types of eczema present, they all are having different symptoms and result in separate ways, so once we move further we should check the kinds of eczema once. So what are we waiting for… let’s have a look on following kinds of eczema.
* Atopic eczema – This kind of eczema is quite mild as it is inherited and affects everywhere the skin creases, such as behind the knees and front the elbows, as well as the chest, face and neck. So it is most spread kind of eczema these days.
* Allergic contact eczema – This type of eczema grows when substances cause an allergic reaction. In this case, the rash mostly begins with the site of contact with the substance, and can spread to other areas.
* Irritant contact eczema – This type of eczema is ditto to allergic contact eczema and is caused by frequent contact with everyday substances such as detergents or cleaning products. So it can generate in no time.
* Seborrhoeic eczema – This is caused by Malassezia yeast that is basically exists in the skin, although the exact mechanism is unknown. The rash generally begins with the scalp as mild dandruff, & it can get worse, causing redness and irritation on other areas of the body. Seborrhoeic eczema is common in babies under one, although about one in 20 adults aged from 18 to 40 also have it. So in old people’s case it can hardly be found.
* Varicose eczema – It is mostly found in old age people and it can grow on the lower legs and is jointed with poor circulation and high blood pressure.
In this way, you have seen different forms of eczema, now time to move for getting to know the cures, remedies to treat this disease, so let’s go.
1. To cure eczema, one need to lessen the quantity of sweat, as in the cases of kids, don’t put your baby in a blanket sleeper as it can produce sweat.
2. In the diet chart, you should cut cow’s milk, eggs, peanut products and citrus fruits, to cure correctly eczema.
3. While cleaning clothes one should use laundry detergent only that is specially made for sensitive skin, for that purpose you can have Dreft Laundry Detergent.
4. Always use cotton clothes, and avoid wool or any kind of harsh material.
In this way, taking care of these minor things are a small steps against eczema, so better have a start and for more information to cure this disastrous disease from root, be connected with us.