How To Do Abdominal Crunches? Many of us know that ab crunches are the best exercise to reduce belly fat but only a few use the right form while doing it. If you don’t do it accurately, it cannot only cause back problems but can also make your hard work less effective. Hence, better if you learn the right way to do abdominal crunches to lose fat around the stomach.
Here we go ‘how’:
- Lie down on the floor. While bending on your knees, keep your hands behind the head. Better if you use mat as lying on floor may hurt back.
- Get your feet into the position of hips.
- Pull omphalos towards the spine. After doing so, the next step is to flatten your lower back.
- Now is the time to slowly contract your abdominal. Breathe Out.
- Keep on exhaling continuously while being on the top of the movement.
- 10-15 times repetition is suggested.
- To have better results, you may add variations.
- Exercise ball can also be included. By balancing on exercise ball, you can make it more difficult.
Nothing more than is needed other than a mat and exercise ball. And also, it doesn’t take more than 3 to 5 minutes.
So, this was the way how to do Abdominal Crunches. In the next article, we will discuss another exercise to burn belly fat!