First happiness healthy body If you adopt this mantra( Good Habits for Daily Life) in your life then it will be very helpful to stay healthy.
* Be sure to sleep for 8 hours. On the brain, the brain prompts the body to secrete such hormones. Those who reduce the chances of diseases, balance appetite, increase disease resistance and improve memory.
* Drink 7 glasses of water. This habit will keep the brain strong, maintain moisture in the skin. Water is beneficial for body insides and immune systems.
* Make daily meditation for 6 minutes. It has physical benefits as well as physical benefits. This tension is helpful in reducing depression and increasing concentration.
* Eat fruits and vegetables 5 times. There are plenty of vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy and day-to-day refreshments.
* 4 breaks for stretching and mental rest. Stretching keeps the body flexible. It provides muscle comfort and blood flow smoothly.
* Have 3 meals and nutritional snacks. This keeps the hunger balanced and the weight is controlled. The body’s metabolism is helpful in keeping it smooth.
* Stop using the phone 2 hours ago (by sleeping). The blue light emanating from the smartphone keeps the lights up, causing the body’s clock balance to deteriorate.
* Keep 1 session exercise. Regular exercise is helpful in keeping the body healthy and protecting from diseases.