Stop being confused with the ways to fight against acne. Here’s a list of few easy and highly effective techniques, which if followed will give you a clean look.
- Washing your face- At least wash your face twice a day with warm water (if possible use a gentle soap made especially for people having acne). It is strictly suggest not to scrub your face while washing, as it may lead to irritation. American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) suggests applying any ointment that contains benzoyl peroxide.
- Never pop pimples! It’ll increase the redness and may also lead to more swelling.
- Don’t touch you face with your fingers again & again, as bacteria can inflame your pores. Even before washing your face, always wash your hands.
- If you like wearing glasses, make sure you clean them every time you put them on.
- Avoid wearing tight cloths, if you’ve acne on your body. Your body needs to breathe.
- Be aware while buying cosmetic products. Make sure you see the label saying “nonacnegenic” on the products. And do also take care of the fact that you remove your makeup before going to sleep.
- Keep your hair away from your face to avoid dirt and oil clogging your face.
- Guard your skin from sun. Tan can deteriorate your acne.