Home / Body Building / Female Body Building Is Absolutely Healthy And Good!
Female Body Building

Female Body Building Is Absolutely Healthy And Good!

Female Body Building : The propensity to put on bulging out muscles is in the genes of men. The women may find it difficult to move up to the level of a professional male body-builder. 

Her body frame makes it very hard for her to put on visible muscles. So, she has to break more sweat for that visible bulge in the biceps.

The nay-sayers opine that women should aim at a fat-free slim figure, as body-building is not their cup of tea. They also maintain that weight training is against the body mechanics of a woman and so it is an unhealthy endeavor for females.

But this is not true, weight training has positive influences on the health of a woman.  A visible layer of muscles presents a protective cushion to her skeletal system safeguarding it from degenerative diseases like arthritis.

Weight training combined with good diet also makes bones aversive to accidental fractures. If you are a woman, who is inclined towards body-building and is delaying an actual exposure to gym because of negative opinions surrounding women body-building.

Shut your ears to these baseless talks and pick up those barbells. You can do both heavy or light weight training, depending upon your personal goals.

If your aim is to just tone your arms, thighs and stomach to look hotter, light weights along with cardiovascular workouts would serve your purpose.

But if you are dying to acquire that muscled up body. With a certain bulge to your arms, don’t think twice before taking to heavy, high-intensity weight training under expert guidance of your trainer.

Below are a few tips for perspective women bodybuilders who want to gain muscles fast:

  • Dedication is the source of actual success! Visit your gym at least four to five times a week. Exercise all muscle groups and increase the amount of weights as you begin to feel easy about the previous weights. Reserve at least two days in a week for rest. As effort and relaxation go hand in hand and work in harmony to give an impetus to muscle growth.
  • As discussed earlier, if you are aiming to build outlined, visible muscles. You will need to increase the amount of workload. Choose weights that match your strength and increase them as you muster up more strength. As a basic principle, lift the amount of weight that allows you to do just five or six repetitions on your own.
  • If your aim is sheer muscles. Dedicate 20 percent of your gym time to cardio for proper warm up and dedicate the rest 80 percent of time to weight training. If you are doubtful that weight training is not best-suited for fat loss. Let me elucidate that both cardio and weight training are equally effective at helping a body melt the excess layers of fat. In fact, when weight training and cardio are used in the right proportion. You can achieve a well-contoured, muscled-up body, which catches the wandering eyes of every bird-watcher.

Diet should be your topmost focus of attention! As per your exclusive needs, the delicacies on your menu should have the right balance of protein, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins.

You even need essential fats to keep the body going and for those sudden bursts of energy needed over heavy weight training. Remember, the trick for success is following the principle of harmony. Where nothing is totally ignored and nothing is given over-preference.

About yourhealthorbit

Check Also

Body Building Tips

Bodybuilding- The Secrets Are No More Out Of Sight

Body Building Tips Wow! Spontaneously, this word slips out of our mouth, when we see …