What is the cause of vaginal yeast infection? It is caused by an overgrowth of Candida albicans, a type of fungus, which resides in every human body. When its amount increases, it results in vaginal yeast infection.
The very common symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection are discharge, intense burning and itching, irritation and redness in the area.
Yeast Infection is more common in women as compared to men. But it doesn’t mean that men can’t get affected with yeast infection. In men, it is known as penile yeast infection.
Vaginal or penile yeast infection is always very irritating and painful therefore its patients want to know how to get rid of a vaginal yeast infection.
Here are some tips, which can help you treat vaginal yeast infection timely.
1. When it comes to treat vaginal yeast infection naturally, one is advised to eat yogurt. Now, you may think how yogurt helps. Actually, yogurt has bacteria in it, which helps to wipe out yeast. Plain yogurt is more helpful.
2. Here is the second tip, which may also help you get rid of this terrible illness. You should cut down the amount of sugar. Sugar increases yogurt’s growth in human body. Thus, reducing its daily intake really helps.
3. Usage of garlic clove as a suppository is always advised. As garlic contains anti-fungal agent so this is the best and easily available treatment for vaginal yeast infection.
4. As Tea Tree Oil is also anti-fungal element therefore its use is also recommended to get rid of vaginal yeast infection.
All of the above tips are the natural ways to treat yeast infection in vaginal or penile area. If you want to know the suggestions and recommendations of the field experts, read here. These are the proven ways to treat vaginal infection.
- What causes a yeast infection?
- Treatment For Yeast Infections
- Yeast Infection Cure- Causes, Symptoms And Remedies