Doing yoga provides the power to fight many diseases. With this, there is an agitation in the body and prevention of diseases. According to research, doing yoga to strengthen the body from the inside is very beneficial.
They also help in controlling blood sugar levels in the body. Anyway, in today’s time, the problem of diabetes is common in people of all ages, whether children or older.
In such a situation, Yogasan proves to be an artisan in controlling blood sugar levels. So let us tell you about 2 such Yogasanas, which will be very beneficial for diabetes patients. Also know the right way to do it.
Dhanurasana daily is beneficial for blood sugar patients. With this, sugar level control remains strong in muscles and bones. It also helps in weight control. So let’s know how to do this asana.
1. First of all, lay a mat on the ground and lie on your stomach.
2. Now raise your hands and feet slowly upwards.
3. Raise the legs, bend the knees and hold both ankles with the hands backward.
4. Stay in Dhanurasana posture and stay in this position for about 15 to 20 seconds.
5. Then come back to normal posture and repeat this asana.
This asana is done by standing upright in the posture of the tree. This helps in keeping blood sugar control. With the removal of respiratory problems, the muscles and bones will become stronger. Along with calming the mind, it also helps in losing weight. So let’s know how to do Vrikshasana.
1. First of all, by laying mats on the ground, stand up straight.
2. Now lift your left leg and place it on the right thigh.
3. Keep body weight balanced.
4. Keeping your arms up, keep both hands in the posture of Namaste.
5. Breathe deeply in this posture for 30 seconds.
6. Repeat this 3-5 times. Also, do this asana with the other leg.