What’s the worst about being a teenager? Pimples & Acne Scars!
If I am right then this piece of write-up is the most important one you will ever read!
Acne is the most chronic and common skin problem with teenagers as its most favorite victims. Even people say that pimples are a sign of adolescence.
Pimples may occur on any body part such as neck, nose, cheeks, chest, back, shoulders, and even the upper arms. Though it is not a life-threatening health problem, it is annoying, disturbing, and irritating.
Even though there are various magic pills, creams, and laser treatments, which claim to remove acne and scars permanently, people prefer going naturally.
Hence, home remedies are always the best-chosen ones. Here are a few remedies which may give instant results and you can get that glowing, fair and clear skin which you actually deserve:
- Drink a glass of wheat grass juice everyday.
- Take mint juice and apply it on acne every night. You will start noticing a difference from the day first.
- Mix lime juice with a half glass of boiled milk and apply it the area.
- Mix gram flour with un-boiled milk and wash your skin everyday with it.
- Take orange peel and get it dried. This can be applied in several forms, such as by making paste with rose water or by directly applying to the skin.
Here are thousands of remedies to get rid of acne, like the above ones, which may help you so go further and read on.