Cellulite’s scientific term is Edematous-Fibro Sclerotic Panniculopathy. Cellulite occurs when connective tissues deposit underneath the skin. Which results in abnormal skin collection that looks like wrinkled, honeycomb shapes, or puckered appearance.
Cellulite develops under bumps and dimples on thighs, buttocks, upper arms, legs, stomach, and sometimes on the breasts. Men or women both can affect by cellulite but women are greater affected by this because of estrogen. Insulin in women causes them to naturally store more fat, know as lipids, in their bodies. This lipid is stored in fat cells and causes the cells they are stored in to swell.
The swelling can cause the enlarged fat cells to group together and deposits the connective tissues underneath the skin. It is unnecessary to think that cellulite is weight-related; cellulite can affect physically healthy and fit men or women.
You can have cellulite, especially if it ‘runs in the family. Women are so much affected by cellulite because of the fat cells’ behavior and connective tissues in their bodies. Aside from genetics, hormones, diet, and lifestyle are the other factors that cause cellulite to appear.
Following are few Home Remedies for Cellulite:-
(1) Take the mixture of coffee dust and rub onto affected area for 2 minutes and then take shower will also prevent the cellulite.
(2) Avoid drinking ice cold water, cold drinks like juices, coffees, etc, and always try to drink at room temperature Beverages will reduce the cellulite.
(3) Take 10ml of apple, cider, vinegar each and take with 200ml of water and then add one tablespoon of honey then drink in the morning will reduce the chances of cellulite occurring. This is an effective home remedy to cure cellulite.
(4) Messaging on cellulite area with Coconut oil, rosemary oil mixed with almond oil is very much effective for cellulite disease. This is a good remedy for treating cellulite.
(5) Avoid alcohol, tea, coffee, soda, junk foods, and cigarette smoke, and drink 8-10 glasses of water every day to further aid your quest to end cellulite.
(6) Eating a healthful, balanced diet, low-calorie, high-nutrient and low-fat food such as fruits, green vegetables, fewer carbohydrates, or less salt and more fibbers in your diet are likely to decrease amounts of cellulite. This is a natural home remedy for cellulite.
(7) People who smoke and affected by cellulite needs to exercise, aerobic activity, pranayam, and other breathing exercises every day as yoga at least for half an hour and people who stand in one position for a long time duration need to rotate their position, sit after some time interval so that tissues can’t deposit on one place of your body.
(8) Minerals and vitamins: Having more minerals and vitamins to daily routine diet in order to enhance the body’s ability to repair itself.
(9) Essential oils such as rosemary, cedarwood are also useful to reduce the effect of cellulite. This is a herbal home remedy for cellulite.
Disclaimer: All information available here is for educational purposes only. We do not claim to cure, prevent or treat any disease or ailments. If you have a constant health state, your symptoms are rigorous or suspect you have a health problem. You should consult your health care provider.