Acne treatments help one have a fair, clear, spotless, smooth and acne-free skin.
Acne is always treated as a skin problem but its actually not so. It is the accumulation of several other factors such as your unhealthy diet and stress etc. Hence, creams and lotions etc. are not treated as the best acne treatments.
Although acne is known as a problem amongst teenagers and youngsters, it can strike at any time, even in 30s and 40s as well. Hence, how to treat acne is on everyone’s mind. This post talks about the acne treatments that work. These not only help in getting rid of acne but also help one to remove acne scars.
- Keep you skin clear, dust-free.
- Use oil-free cosmetics.
- Pay attention to your diet as unhealthy diet is one of the main causes of acne. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as this really helps in treating acne.
- Drink plenty of water everyday. 8-10 glasses of water a day, keep acne away. Drinking water not only helps one in getting rid of acne, this also is helpful in fighting several other diseases.
- Applying a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) and later washing the face with lukewarm water is another treatment for acne.
- Neem is the best name in my dictionary. Use soap made of neem. Mix the paste of neem with turmeric and do apply it on your face. This is also one of the best acne treatments.
And for more on acne, its causes and treatments, go here!