Yes, I mean what I said above! “You may look like 30s in your 50s, but the fact that you’re in 50s cannot be changed.”
Menopause is a natural happening that comes into play in the life of every woman. It is a stage (that comes between the age of 45 years to 55 years) when menstrual comes to a halt.
After this if a woman doesn’t get periods for about year, then it means that the woman can’t get pregnant anymore.
There is hardly any way out of this. But there are ample of ways to identify it. Below mentioned are the most important signs to identify it:
- Night sweat
- Frequent headaches- You’ll get headaches very frequently.
- In the beginning, the routine of your periods will be all gone. Either the periods will be too often or too delayed.
- You may feel depression & anxiety
- You may experience dryness of vagina
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Infection in vagina is also a sign of menopause
- Pain in joints
- Ups and downs in heartbeat
These are few of the most imperative signs to know if it is menopause.
Though there aren’t many options available after you’ve been facings these signs, but there’s one thing that can be tried for improvement- hormonal treatment.
Consult a specialist and get to know about your chances after your hormone test. If the chances are high, you may go ahead with the treatment.