This article will tell you about how to stop vomiting by using home remedies for vomiting. Vomiting is a forceful discharge of the stomach contents because of the debarment of stomach muscles.
Vomiting is also called emesis. Sometimes you may feel to attempt to vomit but may not discharge anything from your mouth, this situation is known as retching. Vomiting may or may not be caused by nausea.
Vomiting can be caused by various things like:
- Drinking excessive alcohol
- Stomach upset
- Stomach virus
- Food poisoning
- Acute gastritis
- Intestinal obstructions
- Peptic ulcers
- Kidney failure
- Chronic digestive conditions
The main symptoms of vomiting are a large amount of saliva produced in your mouth, swallowing liquids and food, or an elevated heartbeat rate. There are many pills available that can stop vomiting but excess consumption of pills can cause you other health problems.
So always choose home remedies or herbal treatment to deal with any kind of health problems. Here are some home remedies that can help you to get rid of vomiting.
Some diet we recommend you for vomiting, here are some common home remedies that you can use before vomiting starts.
(1) Try to avoid solid consumption for the first 12 hours and consume liquids as much as you can like water, juices and also avoid acid drinks. After 12 hours start consuming solids like soups, mashed potatoes, oatmeal, and rice. Do not overload your stomach.
(2) You can intake of warm or room temperature glass of ginger malt. This drink is very beneficial for the stomach in the event it is uncomfortable.
(3) If your stomach irritation caused by excess consumption of alcohol so you can slowly eat 2 slices of bread, this will help your stomach to soak the liquid and avoid irritation.
(4) You can also intake ginger tea without sugar this will also help you to avoid vomiting because too much sugar can cause you vomiting, so avoid sugar. One of the useful home remedies for vomiting.
(5) You can also settle down your stomach by drinking room temperature of cola glass. This will avoid vomiting. Put cola into the glass and stir, this will help you to take most of the carbonation out.
(6) Lime juice is also a very effective home remedy for vomiting. Drink chilled lime juice slowly this will help your stomach to avoid more vomiting.
(7) You can also take a lemon and cut it into halves and sprinkle the rock salt and lick, this will also help to avoid vomiting. One of the good home remedies for vomiting.
(8) Avoid foods that are highly rich in fats, spicy and heavy foods, if you are suffering from vomiting.
(9) You can take one teaspoon of onion juice, after every two hours; this method is also very effective to get rid of vomiting.
Disclaimer: All information available here is for educational purposes only. We do not claim to cure, prevent or treat any disease or ailments. If you have a constant health state, your symptoms are rigorous or suspect you have a health problem. You should consult your health care provider.